Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

This topic needs a better title BOL*&£KS!

james.lynch

What's the story with all of the "this topic need a better title" headings?

how can you browse with all of this?

ADMIN, please remove all of these posts!

smiley7.gif

James....

Its because people have been complaining about the quality of the posts by newbies !!

Not entirely sure how that helps !!
smiley5.gif

Taz

PS... long time no see !!?

hi

I am a newbie to this site

I genuinely sympathise with the veteran users of this site who are fed up with newbies submitting article with C**P titles.

However I cannot support the view that the questions should be deleted.

I feel that the administrators of the site who change our CR*P tiles to 'This subject requires a better title' should just give the subject a better title.

If they did then the veterans would be happy, and possibly the newbies will get a meaningful answer to solve their original problem!

regards

Richard

The best thing to do to crap titles is just don't respond. Its awful tempting to open the post because you want the entertainment. Some of my favs:

Need help- What, with a pro/e or a flat tire?

help PLZ - Needs help so fasthe cant spell out please.

Pro toolkit - Just states the category, then asks "how to write toolkit". The manual is 1000's of pages, but hey, my two sentences is all you REALLY need.

Hi

I agree with you fish nut if a post is allowed with the crap titles you mention, ignore them! - however you have missed the point of this rant.

Why does they system administrator allow the cr*p title you refer to but change other titles to read "this topic need a better title" ?

Why cannot the administrator change the title to something they feel is more appropriate?

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back