Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Mold Cavity Step, Parting Surface

453NK

Dear All,
For several weeks before I tried to follow any leads from this forum to learn Manufacturing>Mold/Cavity...but I still have no progress on it. There is a critical step on Mold/Cavity, that is creating parting surface.

Every case on this forum or link to the tutorial is always put automatic parting surface or flat parting surface as the sample.

If there is variable parting surface case, mostly everybody just put teh result on jpg file, but none of them put the "how to"

Could some one pleae make the how to tutorial (maybe on video or jpg file) to make the Mold/Cavity, from inserting the refference, put the shrinkage in isotropic mode, creating a manual workpiece, inserting a core and creating parting surfafce.

It would be good if some one working on this part (link below)

This product is part of my final project in the college. Please help.
I'm working on ProE WF 2.0

2006-08-29_010527_prt0001.prt.zip

Thank you in advance

Hi,

Side corewillnot come into picture in the model you have sent. Well if you want the mpeg file showing the procedure to create the core and cavity for the model you have uploaded Then, PM your mail Id.I will send it to you(as the file size is too big to be posted).

Regards,

Deepak Bhat
Edited by: deepakbhat_nie

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back