Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Need Mold Design Genius

aparashar

Dear Friends,<br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"> Can you help me out I am using IDEAS by the past few years, I thing it has great capabilities for Mold Design. I am New to Pro/E mold design application. Can anybody help me out for capabilities of Pro/E in Mold Design....................<br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">1) "What is the Right Procedure for Splitting the Final Core & Cavity inserts" i.e. How should I split Workpiece By Parting surface that there should not be any more Workpiese Left after Splitting.<br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">2) "Where is the Right Time to add a standard Mold Base in Pro/E mold Design Work Flow" i.e. at what sequence a Mold Base would be added to *.mfg File.<br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">3) "How can I make my own Mold Base Catalog Directry" (Self Modelled & assembled in Pro/E) & How Can I use My Mold Base by using Catalog/Add Mold Base command.<br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">4) "How can I make Complete Mold Assembly ready for Production" i.e. How can I Cutout my Final Core, Cavity & Sliders Inserts (which I have made by workpiece splitting in *.mfg mode) from Mold Base's Core & Cavity Plates, & also How to add/Cutout Angle Pins from that Mold Base.
5) What is The Perfect Procedure of Mold Design Work Flow in Pro/E.

A a Lots of confusing problems in Pro/E can any Pro/e Genius would help me.....

Thanks & Regards,Ashish Parashar

Hi Ashish

what is the matter man?? why r u shaming all of us even u r the part of us,
smiley17.gif
. I think I had posted a lot of stuff here about mold design. u can download then check it.

Hi Ashish,

You are not asking one question insted you are asking for the complete training inpro/mold and EMX, well you can also find that in the links that is provided in lots of post here.I would suggest you to take a training in pro mold(since you know the concept of mold design I dont think it will be difficult for you to learn pro/mold). and shame on your part that you are excepting everything without shelling out even a penny.

Comeon, with this attitude, I dont think that you will get a positive reply from this forum(atleast not from me).
GOD BLESS YOU

Regards,

Deepak Bhat

Ahsih,

the answers to most of your questions are in the help docs for Pro/e and the PTC knowledge base in forms of suggested technique and TPI's.
http://www.ptc.com/support/index.htm

I would suggest that you start from there as well reading posts from this forum as Zaki suggested earlier. he posted quite a few good pointers.
good luck...

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back