Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

PTC’s new web site

phoxeoy

Have anybody been to the new PTC site? This has to be the most
confusing site ever! I spent 30 minutes looking for the support form
and I never found it. I can't find anything that involves technical
support. Is technical support died in this country?

That's strange, Why would I think to click on Open a new Technical Support call when all I want to do is search the database of already asked questions? I don't want to call anybody. I don't call PTC because A: I can get the answer faster if I just figure it out myself and B: When I speak, I can understand what I'm saying unlike anybody that I get when I call tech support. The last time I called Tech support, I had to keep calling back to find out what was the status of the call. After 3 months of waiting for an answer I had to call a maintenance supervisor and complain. That didn't even yield into a call back. I never did get a answer

In your first post phoxeoy you said you where looking for a support form so I sent you to it. Ibelieve you are looking for thesupport forums. Sorry about that. So far I like the new web site. And yes I agree the Tech Support needs Support! I have also run into the no responce to my issues.

David S.

Oh now I get it, I have to click on the support tab. mmmmm Usually when you hover your mouse over a tab and submenus open up below, this indicates your choices. I say stop with the sub menus and just have a support button.

Speaking about websites I thought the Autodesk website looks prity cool.

http://usa.autodesk.com/ The wrist watch when I looked at it this morning actually happend to be 10:04 AM We built a flash wrist watch that actually works in flash and looked at your specific computer time.

Edited by: design-engine

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back