Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

stupid Pro/E

smonday

Sometimes I just want to scream using Pro/E!!!! We just switched my workstation to a 64-bit machine, using Windows XP and Interlink build M030 and Pro/E build M220. Now all of a sudden every single assembly hole and assembly cut that we created in earlier releases, with no problem at all has started creating circular references for every single one!!
smiley11.gif
<?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /></v:stroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas></v:path><?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shape>

Now I know why so many companies wait for two releases before they upgrade to their next release, it's because it's not worth the headaches trying to figure out all of the darn bugs!!!!
smiley7.gif

If anyone has come across this and knows of any workarounds please let me know. I currently have a very large assembly with about 200 circular references in it!!

Thanks in Advance,

Scott Monday

Designer

AAR Mobility Systems

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back