Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Is it Pro/E file

453NK

Dear All,

I got a file early this morning which has *.ol ekxtension. So many, I've got the file from our customer, which they say it is Pro/E file.

Could someone explain to me what kind of file is this, please? Does it really Pro/E file? if it does how can I open the file, is there any procedure/process to open the file such as renaming the extension (which I had already tried, but failed to open) or does the file such an middle process output file of proe process, such as we save the section while in the middle of protrusion?

I need the answer A.S.A.P please

PS:
Files link http://rapidshare.de/files/28606506/Question.zip.html

It doesnt look like a Proe file or it is corrupted.

In the header it should be possible to read proe version and other information, which I cant in your files. (Up to WF2 at least, I dont have WF3 so I cant say if its possible to read anything in them)

Hi,

it is a productview file.you can open it in proe.while opening the file click on all files and you can open it

Regards,

Deepak Bhat

Thx alot.
Dear Depak,
Did you just say, I should open the file in one time?
Please be detail. If you don't mind just describe the step..
Thx again..

deepakbhat_nie said:
Hi,

it is a productview file.you can open it in proe.while opening the file click on all files and you can open it

Regards,

Deepak Bhat

Dear Deepak thank for the tutor..it's relly help.
But another problem right now, I can't find the file in my network storage, maybe some one has it swept out. But it's maybe may fault because I put it in Temporary and also I can't dowloaded from rapid share. Could some one upload the file for me again please?

Thx

OOps,

I deleated the files. I dont think that I will be able to help you on this but there might be many people who would have downloaded it.Keep your fingers crossed you might get the file.

Regards,

Deepak Bhat

Deepak, I've try to follow your steps but nothing happen. Open file is succesfull but I couldn't see nothing. May be there is a problem of system settings?

HI,

I think you are having some problem.No problem you upload the files again I will open it and send it to you proe format.I hope that should work.if you are going to upload the file then let me know the version of pro e you are using.

Regards,

Deepak Bhat

Did you find the problem yet? Maybe may config.pro or something else? Because it open succesfully but nothing I could see.
I'll upload the file soon.

Thx.

Hi,

I dont think it is the problem with the .pro files.I think it is the problem with the license.Its ok, you can upload the files and I will give you a neutral file for the same.

Regards,

Deepak Bhat
Edited by: deepakbhat_nie

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply as I did not see this post.Well the file I have uploaded is a neutral file and it can be opened in any version of proe.just go for file open all type and open it.Send me a PM if you have any problem in opening it.

Regards,

Deepak Bhat

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back