Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Quadro FX 1400 video drivers

We are having problems with new workstations with Nvidia Quadro fx 1400 cards in them. The main issue is intermittent crashing, and now appears to be double, or ghost, dimensioning showing up on screen.

I have loaded the 84.26 drivers from nvida, as they are the latest. However, PTC recommends 6.14.10.6170, which I can't find on the nvidia website. Any advice?

I have set Graphics to opengl, and set the Performance & Quality Settings on the card to Pro/E Wildfire.

Thanks in Advance!

Hi,

I could provide you with these three versions. Yes its not the same version number as the certified one but i'm running 6.7.9.0 or 7.1.9.1 (aint got my lappy here) without any issues. Tomorrow I can tell ya what version im running if you decide to wait. I've uploaded 67.90 . If you decide to go for another one, let me know coz my available space is limited. Please also tell me if you downloaded it so i can delete it.

I've found that it works best when Performance and quality settings is set to unigraphics
smiley5.gif

I havent changed any other settings.

Be sure to follow the right instructions to deinstall and install a graphics card driver. I think it is on the nvidia webpage

Link : http://users.telenet.be/FYM/drivers/7700_NV41GL_6.7.9.0.zip

other options

View attachment 2512

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back