Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

stast to mold design

arcane

Hi everybody,

i am a new user in this forum and pro/e mold. i want to learn pro/e mold during a mold design. i have a sample part. if anybody will help me i put it here.

best regards,

T0
Learn pro/mould u must be good at surfaces and assembly,
i hope u r so ,
and which version of proe r u using?

HI
u first need to create datum planes and coordinate system on the middle or in the core cavity split direction,
then u need to assemble it in the mould module with that coordinate system.
then i will tell u how to split it to 2 halves,

hi

i have been useing pro e for 6 mounth. But i can modelling very difrent and combine part. and i know assembly, drawing moduls. i use proe wf2.i have maked some basic mold design in pro e. butthey didn'tadvanced mold.

before i send part i make on a ectrude cut for you can use it edge for datum plane, mold orgin.and i split to 2 halves now. But i don't know to how make core and another things for mold of this part.

And i'm sorry to my english. because my english not so good.

thanks.

I
assumes that u have made core and cavity splits already, good, now using those inserts u can create other plates of mould ,runner etc in the aassembly ,
the most importent thing is splitting,
other things u can do with ur modelling knowledge.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back