Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

EMX

Maya

Helo..

please let me know how to Use Mold Base Extension Using WF2.0

best regds

Waiting for kind responce

If EMX properly installed yet,

run Pro/E and follow EMX 4.1 -> Help ->...

(There are 7 positions:

exhaustive documentation and many video tips about using EMX).

EMX 5.0 is available for download and has gotmany new good features.

Very interesting.

Israr

Hi Maya

These are some basic tips, after making ur part and splitting mold, go to emx menu and go to project>>new,input the basics and select assy option then ok then start mold base assy. Its not so hard to learn and u can do it easily, what u need to do is just start the working and I hope that u will take 1~2 weeks to get intermidiate level.

smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Hi members,

can someone tell me how to install and integrate emx into wf2 so i can access EMX from mold layout command?

ATM, in my mold layout environment, i can only see two options from the flying tree: mold cavity and Inj Machine options..

Please advise...

Hi Israr

you have posted the message that EMX 5.0 has very good and intersting features,

would you please like to inform all of us what kind of good features it has?

We will be very thank ful to you for making us updated.

yeah,Iam accustomed to EMX4.1 and i can become puzzled in EMX5.0,help!

Through the end of the year, there is a 50% discount on Expert Mold Extension (North America). I'm still in the process of learning Pro/Mold, but, I can see that EMX would be a real time saver farther into the future.

Is EMX worth getting just for the productivity and time savings or are there other benefits as well?

Thanks,

Tom

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back