Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Advice-The best Pro/Mold tutorial or book

TeQie

Hi everyone...

Im actually looking for a tutorial or book that shows me how to make industrial standard mold with multi cavity (different part models) and multiple parting surface for ease of production.

I have tried some tutorial from PTC and books from amazon (Pro/manufacturing)..but they all seem to be too simple to get into industrial level. I own the PTC collection of help but i do respect some tutorial as it shows me how ppl dotheir stuff...

I know that nothing is free so im willing to pay for the right tool..Currently i spot www.proetutorials.combut i dont know howwell they are...Can anyone please give me a feedbackabout the tut they offer? clear and understandable?

Any other sources that offers something good?

Secondly, for some expert users like Zaki,where do you get all those advance knowledge from? I spot some of your works and i admit its aproper work.

Please advise, thx.

I have used the ProNC tutorials from www.proetutorials.com and I was impressed with how thorough the tutorials were. I have been using Pro/NC for years but still learned many newtechniques. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

I have takenmany classes through VAR's, PTC and Rand and have never been happy with them. I always left the classes feeling as though things were missed or scanned over quickly.
Though I havent used the Pro\Mold tutorial I would hope that the ProMOLD tutorials will be of the same quality.

I wouldrecommend them.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back